As a response to the most topical requirements of modern society, the psychology and pedagogy department was created in 2005 as the result of close interaction with Gorno-Altaisk teacher training college. It is the most vivid example of realization of the system of multilevel education. There are two chairs at the department: "Social Pedagogy" and "Psychology of the Personality." Since September 1st, 2011, the sports division including the chairs of "Physical Education" and "Theories and Techniques of Physical Training and Sports" were introduced into the structure of the department.
The Academic Programs of the Department
| Bachelor degree
|| 050400.62 Psychology-pedagogical education
050100.62 Pedagogical education, a profile "Physical Education"
| Master degree
||050100.68 Information Technologies in Education
| Postgraduate study
|| 13.00.01 General pedagogy, history of pedagogy and
Spheres of Graduates' Employment
Spheres of professional work achieved by graduates include governmental and non-governmental social services, organizations and establishments of the system of social protection of the population, education, public health services, army, law enforcement bodies, etc.
Basic Research Directions
Chair of Social Pedagogy
Chair of Psychology of the Personality
- A professional-pedagogical preparation of students in the conditions of classical universities;
- Problems in the development of education in the Altai Republic
- Gender research of strategies of information processing in conflict situations;
- Adaptation of students to conditions of teaching and educational process of higher school;
- Professional formation of the personality and development of the student personality.
PHYSICAL TRAINING DIVISION
Address: Lenin street 9/1, office #201
- Physical training and sports history in Mountainous Altai;
- Theoretical and methodical bases of physical training and sports;
- Adaptive physical training.
Fax: +7(38822) 2-67-35 (for psychology and pedagogy department)